If you’ve ever tried to make protein pancakes using protein powder, you’ve no doubt been left disappointed at how stodgy or dry they were. These pancakes use just 5 ingredients and get their 22g of protein from eggs and peanut butter, leaving them fluffy, light & delicious!
– 30g oats
– 1 medium banana
– 1 whole egg & 1 egg white
– 25g peanut butter
– ½ teaspoon cinnamon
– Blend all ingredients in a mixer until smooth;
– Heat a little oil over a medium heat;
– Spoon 1/4 of the mixture into pan and cook for a couple of minutes until bubbles start to show;
– Flip pancake over and cook for a few minutes on second side;
– Repeat with the rest of the mix so you have 5 pancakes;
– Stack and top with your favourite toppings.
Serves 1: 453kcal, 48g carbs, 22g protein; 20g fat.